La Plata Division links menu:
- Scenery and Structures
- Timeline Photos
- Ballast is complete.
- Structural lighting is ongoing and looks great.
- Hideaway Park is nearing completion. Lacks one final condo, a few signs, and crossing lights.
- West Portal is about 4/5 complete. I still need to repair some damage that occurred during the move, and complete some details on the lodge. Recently I rebuilt and expanded the mountainside above the tunnel.
- The Winter Park siding area is mostly done. The backdrop itself is largely complete, but must be extended to the north a few feet. I also need to paint a few hundred skiers on the slopes…
- The Cargill grain elevator is mostly complete. This dude is HUGE. Probably too big for my layout. Still needs the loading bay and the conveyor cover above.
- Union Station is IN PROGRESS! If you thought the grain elevator was huge, this structure dwarfs it. Fortunately I have the space in that location. Installing the passenger shelters will be a pretty big job, however.
Long-range plans include the following:
- Complete more condos for Hideaway Park
- Complete the scenery at Rocky (Little 10).
Really long-range plans include:
- Install a working signaling system
- Install the Golden (Coors) branch